re-fresh @ 2016-03-25
written by Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe and
Allee Willis, Bobby Orlando, Ennio Morricone
photo taken from Performance 1991 Tourprogram
cover design by YSB
01. IT’S A SIN (Different Vocals) - 4:56
02. RENT (First Take, Different Vocals) - 4:27
03. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WENT WRONG (Demo, 1st Mix) - 6:04
04. ONE MORE CHANCE (Different Mix) - 3:47
05. I WANT TO WAKE UP (Different Mix) - 5:59
06. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS (Demo Version) - 4:10
07. IT COULDN’T HAPPEN HERE (Demo Version Different Lyrics) - 5:13
08. KING’S CROSS (Demo Version Without Overdubs) - 5:04
09. JELAOUSY (Demo Version) - 3:51
10. THEME FOR JAMES BOND #1 - 5:19
11. THEME FOR JAMES BOND #2 - 3:45
12. I GET EXCITED (Sam West Mix) - 6:00
IT’S A SIN (Different Vocals)
Very rare and hard to find records of Pet Shop Boys “Abbey Road Demos” is a compilation of their demos.
Vinyl edition of 1991 by Domino Records contained only 10 tracks.
Track 10 is an early instrumental version of "This Must Be the Place I Waited Years to Leave", recorded in 1988 as part of the Pet Shop Boys' aborted bid to score The Living Daylights movie.
The sleeve also lists "James Bond #2" in position B6, but this demo is not on the vinyl.
On this issue CD there is an extra track 11 (B6) and the bonus track (12).
Poor audio quality...
1st release (Domino Records):
Other CDs - Pet Shop Boys
- YS808SS DEPECHE MODE - Kohl's Uncle Mix Collection 09-10
- YS807SS DEPECHE MODE - Kohl's Uncle Mix Collection 07-08
- YS806SS DEPECHE MODE - Kohl's Uncle Mix Collection 05-06
- YS805SS DEPECHE MODE - Kohl's Uncle Mix Collection 03-04
- YS804SS DEPECHE MODE - Kohl's Uncle Mix Collection 01-02
- YS786A GENESIS - Live After Dividing - Europe, February 1998
- YS785A ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA - Hold On Tight (Live At Wembley 1982)
- YS772A DEPECHE MODE - Perfomance (Live in Basel 1984.11.30)
- YS771A DEPECHE MODE - Live in London 02-11-1984